Monday, August 24, 2009

just got home

I just got home from school it was so cool i loved it,I met 6 new people there so cool and all i had to do was say hi.I am already for tomorrow.My faverite thing is i get to meet new people mabey i will meet some more tomorrow.I can make friends easy,I mean its not hard its really fun cause you see some nice people and say hi.i was sitting buy a girl in chorus and she was sitting beside me and all i said was hi.she said hi back,then we some how ended up in a conversation.I leard so much only in 1 day.We work together and help each other get around some of the people i meet have never been to that school.I hade a blast.I am still in shock.I meet some more people that i went to church with and i hung out with them too!!!!oh yea dont belive what time i wrote this cause it aint the right time i wrote it at 5:01 pm today so see you later i have to go tell my mommmy how school went and now i am going to call my faimly and tell them too! see yall later or should i say talk to you later bye!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment