Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Blogs are so touching

I went on so many blogs today it was unreal the storys were so touching and sooo sweet.i really injoy blogging i can share who i am and its like a personal jornal or like a jornal.Keke is still taking a nap.She is such a ham.She goes kenna and i go my name is nena she cant say my real name so she sayes nena for short nows she is growing up so fast.and memphy she will go up to you and give you a kiss constantly.Right now i miss my brother and sister they mean so much to me even though sometimes we dont get along.And my mom and dad i dont know what i would do without them,and dont get me started on my whole faimly.i would be so lonley and sad without my fiamly.i love my faimly so much.bye yall i got to call my faily bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment