Sunday, August 16, 2009

church today

hey i went to church today and i learned so much i love Jesus with all my heart he is so awsome he created everything and if your not saved i will pray for you and i hope you get saved soon cause Gods coming soon.Psalms:23 says:The Lord is my sheperd i shall not want he makes me lie down in green pastures he leads me beside quiet waters.He restores my soul.He guides me in the paths of righteousess for his name sake.Even i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,I fear no evil for you are with me:Your rod and Your staff,they comfort me.You prepare a table befor me in the presents of my enemies:You have anoted my head with oil.My cup overflows.Surly goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life and i will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
JESUS LIVES TODAY HES COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: